Monday, September 30, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - School is Back in Session


Goodbye summer, it was fun.

School is back in session this week and I wanted to come up with a simple menu with lots of leftovers to help me get back in the swing of things. I only started to get this two-year degree when I was pregnant and I will be graduating in June this year. So here is what I am planning for my busy week:

 Monday: Freezer chili and cornbread
Tuesday: Fried Chicken with cornbread and oven roasted broccoli and garlic
Wednesday: Leftover fried chicken salad
Thursday: Anniversary dinner - going out!
Friday: Open day - we will figure it out as it comes along.
Saturday: Whole roasted chicken with potatoes, onions, carrots and broccoli
Sunday: leftovers



Check back on Wednesday for my better-than-wheat fried chicken recipe.

http://celiacfamily.com/broccolini-gluten-free-menu-plan-sept-30/

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love easy weeks of cooking! Enjoy your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete