Monday, October 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: Back to the Co-op

Feeding the goats with grandma at the farm this summer.


 I am very lucky that I live in a city with the community that I do. A group of like-minded women have come together to purchase things in bulk and get everyone discounts. The one that I participate in most is for produce. They get most of it from the local farms, which is fantastic for taste and carbon footprints. I have been going to the farm this summer, but the farms are about to shut down for the winter so I am participating in the co-op again. So this week, we are going to be enjoying a lot of great veggies.

Monday: Meatloaf

Tuesday: oriental chicken salad

Wednesday: oriental chicken salad (leftover)

Thursday: pork with carmelized onions, broccolini, mashed potatoes

Friday: taco salad (avocados replace sour cream)

Saturday: chicken and ham roll ups

Sunday: Leftovers/figure it out day

For gluten free menus go to Celiac Family

For the Monday Menu Swap go to Org Junkie

I got so busy this last week with Desmond's party that I forgot to post my Oriental Chicken Salad, so I will be posting it this week, check back on Wednesday for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment