Monday, October 7, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



I really enjoy doing Menu Plan Mondays because it gets be focused for the week. We have a busy week coming up because we are going to be going to Portland on Friday to take care of a medical condition in my son that is keeping him from eating well. We are looking forward to seeing Desmond's uncle while there as well.

Monday: Breakfast for dinner. I just throw some potatoes, eggs, veggies and breakfast sausage together.

Tuesday: Corn Chowder. My mom used to do this when I was a kid and it was full of gluten and dairy. I have a great version planned for this week.

Wednesday: Leftover chowder.

Thursday: Roast chicken with onions and potatoes. I will also probably pull some carrots from the garden to go with it.

Friday: Leftover Chicken in chicken tacos (chili powder rice, black beans, avocado and corn tortillas)

Saturday: Crock pot pulled pork and coleslaw.

Sunday: Leftover pulled pork.

Check out some more Menu Plan Mondays at Celiac Family and Org Junkie.

Also check back here on Wednesday for my Corn Chowder recipe.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for joining us for the GF Menu Swap this week.

    ReplyDelete